Qualitative Filter Paper, 24cm, PK100
- Item # 36L284
- Mfr. Model # 36L284
- Catalog Page # 682
- UNSPSC # 41104929
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Natural-fiber filter paper is widely used to determine and identify particulates in liquids and gas. Commonly used to clarify liquid samples. Made from high quality cotton liners to ensure reproducibility and uniformity. Pkg. of 100.
- Item Qualitative Filter Paper
- Material Cellulose
- Pore Size 7 to 14micron m
- Grade CFP1230
- Diameter 24.0cm
- Temp. Range Nominal
- For Use With Liquids
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions