- Item # 49G978
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 49G978
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item pH Meter
- pH Range -2.000 to 20.000
- Electric Conductivity Range 0 to 20 mS/cm
- ORP Range 0 to +/-1999.9mV
- Waterproof No
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 0 Degrees to 105 Degrees C, 32 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 80 Degrees
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Memory 500 Data Sets
- Temperature Compensation Range Yes
- Calibration up to 5 pt.
- pH Accuracy +/-0.002
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/-0.5% Full Scale
- TDS Accuracy +/-1% Full Scale
- ORP Accuracy +/-0.2mV
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.5 Degrees C, +/-0.9 Degrees F
- Electric Conductivity Resolution 0.01,0.1mS/cm
- pH Resolution 0.0010
- TDS Resolution 1 ppt, 0.1 ppt, 0.01 ppt
- ORP Resolution 1mV, 0.1mV
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Interface BNC Connector/6 Pin
- Cable Length 1m
- Power Source (3) 1.5V AA Batteries
- Includes Conductivity Electrode, (1) pH 4.01, (1) pH 7.00, (1) pH 10.01, Standard Buffer, 146.5micron S, 1413micron S, 12.88mS Calibration Solution, Carrying Case, Temperature Probe
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Testing Parameter pH, ORP, Conductivity, TDS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.