1.8 Cu. Ft. Forced Air Oven, 29"H x 20.9" W x 21.1" D
- Item # 52RY10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # OF-01E
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41104501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Oven
- Convection Type Forced Air
- Temp. Range (C) amb. +10 Degrees to 220 Degrees
- Temp. Range (F) amb. +18 Degrees to 428 Degrees
- Overall Height 29"
- Overall Width 20.9"
- Overall Depth 21.1"
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.4 Degrees C
- Chamber Height 29"
- Chamber Width 20.9"
- Chamber Depth 21.1"
- Amps 6.8
- Hz 50/60
- Voltage 120
- Watts 1000
- Capacity (Cu.-Ft.) 1.8
- Capacity (ML) 50,970
- Programmable No
- Temp. Recovery Time 1 min. @ 100 Degrees C
- Temp. Uniformity +/-3.3 Degrees C @ 100 Degrees C
- Preheat Time 6 min. to 100 Degrees C
- Chamber Material Stainless Steel
- Door Material Powder Coated Steel
- Housing Material Powder Coated Steel
- Number of Doors 1
- Number of Shelves 2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.