Carbon Steel Window Sight Flow Indicator, 2" Pipe Size, FNPT Connection Type
- Item # 21TH72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1416 CNNN1N
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Window Sight Flow Indicator
- Body Material Carbon Steel
- Pipe Size 2"
- Connection Type FNPT
- Number of Windows 2
- Sight Material Borosilicate Glass
- Sight Dia. 2"
- Overall Length 6-1/4"
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Seal Material Neoprene
- Bolt Material Carbon Steel
- Features Independent Bolted Glass Retainers; Tempered Borosilicate Glass, Investment Cast; Acrylic Enamel Coat
- Standards ANSI
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.