Electronic Keyless Deadbolt, Entry with Key Override, Brass, Series 909
- Item# 3TMK8
- Mfr. Model# 909 15 SMT CP
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Keyless Deadbolt
- Function Entry with Key Override
- Access Method Keypad
- Mounting Style Cylindrical
- Lock Material Stainless Steel
- Finish Brass
- Series 909
- Handle Type None
- Door Thickness 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Key Override Options Kwikset Keyway
- Hand Field Reversible
- Outside Height 5-3/16"
- Outside Width 1-1/4"
- Outside Depth 1-5/32"
- Inside Height 2-7/16"
- Latch Length 1-3/8" x 2-3/4"
- Number of Keys 6
- Timed Entry Allowance 30 sec.
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries
- Battery Life 1+ yr.
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Max. User Codes 2
- Standards ANSI
- Weather Resistant Yes
- Includes Deadbolt, Latch, Keys, Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.