PVC with Wire Helix Reinforced Tubing, SAE, 1-1/2" Inside Dia., 1-7/8" Outside Dia.
- Item # 2LZE2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # K7160-24
- Catalog Page # 2902
- UNSPSC # 31231313
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Reinforced Tubing
- Tube Material PVC with Wire Helix
- Tube Hardness Shore A: 73
- Inside Dia. 1-1/2"
- Outside Dia. 1-7/8"
- Wall Thickness 3/16"
- Max. Pressure 50 psi @ 70 Degrees F
- Tube Length 50 ft.
- Tube Color Clear
- Tube Bend Radius 6"
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Tensile Strength 2175 psi
- Temp. Range 25 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Vacuum Rating 29.9 in. Hg.
- Application Air and Water Supply Lines, Air Breathing Lines, Car Wash Applications, Coolant Lines, Deionized Water Systems, Food and Beverage Dispensing, Full Vacuum Lines, Industrial Vacuum Pumps, Pneumatic Parts Transfer
- Standards NSF, USDA, 3A
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.