Cast Iron Safety Relief Valve, 250# Flange Inlet Type, FNPT Outlet Type
- Item # 31LE46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6252FKH-KS-25
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Safety Relief Valve
- Inlet Size 2"
- Factory Set Pressure 25 psi
- Application Air
- Seat Material Metal
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 406 Degrees F
- Compliance Section VIII Air
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).