Leak Repair Strip, 2" x 3 ft. Size, Gray Color, Container Type: Roll
- Item# 4FJK8
- Mfr. Model# KS0018103-99
- Catalog Page# 1749
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Leak Repair Strip
- Size 2" x 3 ft.
- Container Type Roll
- Color Gray
- VOC 0g/L
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Temp. Range -76 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Dry Time Not Specified
- Dry Time Recoat Not Specified
- Dry Time Tack Free Not Specified
- Traffic Hours Not Specified
- Application Time Not Specified
- Setting Time Not Specified
- Functional Cure Not Specified
- Adheres To Shingles, Metal, Concrete, Wood, Asphalt, Tar, Fiberglass, Plastics, Rubber, Stucco, Aged EPDM, Aged Hypalon, Built-Up Roofing, Masonry
- Application Shingles, Metal, Concrete, Wood, Asphalt, Tar, Fiberglass, Plastics, Rubber, Stucco, Aged EPDM, Aged Hypalon, Built-Up Roofing, Masonry
- Characteristics Seals and Stops Leaks, Remains Flexible, Never Hardens, Cracks, Peels or Shrinks
- Yield Strength Not Specified
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4FJL1KST COATINGS
Price $32.60 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.