Oil, -70°F to 66 Degrees F, 0.5 oz. Dabber Bottle
- Item # 35RT08
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GPL-100
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 12181602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Clear, colorless, fluorinated synthetic oil is non-reactive, nonflammable, and safe in chemical and oxygen service. Long lasting. Oil will do not damage plastics or elastomers, or cause corrosion to metals.
- Lubricant Type Lubricant
- Item Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Min. Operating Temp. -70 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 66 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Dabber Bottle
- Container Size 0.5 oz.
- Series GPL
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Chemical Base Synthetic Oil
- Flash Point None
- Specific Gravity 1.86 to 1.91 at 75 Degrees F
- Application For Seals, Valves, Gaskets, Chains and Activators
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?