Extreme Chemical and Vacuum Condition Grease, -103°F to 410°F, PTFE, 1.76 lb. Cartridge
- Item # 52HN50
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FPG 182
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Aerospace Lubricant
- Item Extreme Chemical and Vacuum Condition Grease
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Min. Operating Temp. -103 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 410 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Cartridge
- Container Size 1.76 lb.
- Series FPG
- Lubricant Color White
- Net Weight 1.76 lb.
- Chemical Base PFPE
- Flash Point None
- Specific Gravity 1.89
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Application Tubing, Castings, Gears, Weld Rod, Wire, Fixtures, Dies, Jigs, Shim Stock, Chucks, Drill Rod, Heat Treated Parts, Machined Surfaces, Finished Welds, Aluminum Extrusions, Air Actuated Tools, Conveyors, Frozen Joints, Locks, Hoists
- Standards ASTM D217, FTMS 3005, FTMS 5309, ASTM D6184, ASTM D1743, ASTM D2266, ASTM D2596, ASTM DE595, ASTM D1478, ASTM D2512, ASTM D2595, ASTM D3336, ASTM D5707, ASTM D445, ASTM D2270, ASTM D97, ASTM D2714
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.