Aerospace Lubricant, -100°F to 400°F, No Additives, 3.50 oz. Syringe
- Item # 52HN43
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FPG 028
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Aerospace Lubricant
- Item Aerospace Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. -100 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 400 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Syringe
- Container Size 3.50 oz.
- Series FPG
- Lubricant Color White
- Net Weight 3.50 oz.
- Chemical Base PFPE
- Flash Point None
- Specific Gravity 1.89
- VOC Content Not Specified
- Application Reducing Friction in Sliding, Twisting or Spinning Parts, Bonds Quickly to Clean Metal, Wood
- Standards MIL-PRF-27617, FTMS 5309, FTMS 5414, FTMS 3005, ASTM D1403, ASTM D3336, ASTM D2595, ASTM D6184, ASTM D2266, ASTM D2596, ASTM D2512, ASTM D1478, ASTM D97
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.