Iron Guard Spray Paint in High Gloss OSHA Green for Masonry, Metal, Plaster, Plastic, Wood, 12 oz.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spray Paint
- Paint Sub-Brand Iron Guard
- Paint Color Family Greens
- Color OSHA Green
- Paint and Primer Finish High Gloss
- Net Weight 12 oz.
- Spray Paints Item Spray Paint
- Paint,Primer Surface Material Masonry,Metal,Plaster,Plastic,Wood
- Base Type Solvent
- Resin Type Latex
- Application Temperature 70 Degrees F
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Dry Time Tack Free 20 min.
- Coverage 15 to 20 sq. ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.