Unit Cooler, Walk-In, 230V, 1690 CFM, Pan
- Item# 4EAT6
- Mfr. Model# KR26E-075EAA
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 24131503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
- Item Walk-In, Unit Cooler
- Type 16" Low Silhouette
- Fan Quantity 2
- Fins per Inch 6
- Number of Hangers 4
- Defrost Type Electric with Pan Heater
- Heater Watts 2000
- Heater Volts 230
- Heater Phase 1
- Heater Amps 8.8
- Capacity BtuH Evap. @ 10 (F) TD 20 (F) SST 10,130
- Capacity BtuH Evap. @ 10 (F) TD -20 (F) SST 7500
- Air Flow (CFM) 1,690
- Motor Type EC Motor
- Motor Volts/Hz 208-230/1/60
- Motor Phase 1
- Motor Amps 0.5
- Liquid Line Size (In.) 1/2
- Suction Line Size (In.) 7/8
- Height (In.) 15.90
- Width (In.) 15.32
- Depth (In.) 47.13
- Weight (Lbs.) 100
- Agency Compliance UL /cUL/UL-EPH
- Additional Features Mounts Flush To Ceiling With Under 16" Headroom, Front Access To Refrigeration Components, Electrical Panel Located Behind Front Access Hinged Aluminum Cover, Rifled Tubing and Fin Design Improve Heat Transfer, plastic fan guard, industry exclusive Swept Wing Fan Blade Design for minimal noise, Die-formed patterned aluminum cabinet and drain pan with easy-to-clean radius corners, Plug in motor leads
- For Use With R22, R404A, or R507
- Includes Superheat gauge fitting, Distributor nozzles
- Requires Externally Equalized Thermal Expansion Valve, cooler may be suspended with 3/8" diameter hanger rods or flush mounted to the ceiling using 5/16 minimum lag screws with flat washers. Rods should be double nutted top and bottom. The unit must be level in all directions to insure proper drainage of condensate. Suspended units must have sufficient clearance above for cleaning the top
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.