Commercial/Industrial 230VACV Portable Air Conditioner, 23,000 BtuH Cooling
- Item # 4PKP7
- Mfr. Model # 5WK26BGA1AAA0
- Catalog Page # 3057
- UNSPSC # 40101701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Air Conditioner
- Environmental Applications - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Commercial/Industrial
- Voltage - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps 230VAC
- BtuH Cooling 23,000
- Item - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Portable Air Conditioner
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps 6-15P
- Fan-Only Speeds 2
- Number of Cooling Speeds 2
- Cooling Method Water-Cooled
- Control Type Electronic
- Width 36"
- Depth 12-1/4"
- Height 28-3/4"
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Watts 2706
- Amps 10
- Sound Level dBA 60
- Supply CFM 800/672
- Ambient Operating Range 70 to 113 Degrees F
- Power Cord Length 6 ft.
- Includes Electronic Touchpad with Digital Readout, Two Speed Fan, 4-way Adjustable Grilles, Stainless Steel Cabinet, 18" Quick-Connect Hose Kit, Condensate Pump, Water Regulating Valve, Heavy Duty Casters
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 46U430MOVINCOOL
List Price $5,665.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.