V-Jaw Self-Adjusting Tongue and Groove Pliers, Dipped Handle
- Item # 10U037
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 85 01 250 US
- Catalog Page # 840
- UNSPSC # 27112112
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Plier Product Group Pliers
- Plier Item Tongue and Groove Pliers
- Item Water Pump Plier
- Plier Jaw Style V-Jaw
- Adjustment Type Self-Adjusting
- Max. Jaw Opening 1-1/4"
- Jaw Width 1-3/16"
- Jaw Length 1-1/4"
- Overall Length 10"
- Handle Type Dipped
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Nonsparking No
- Insulated No
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Finish Atramentized
- Features Box Joint, Self-Controlled Adjustment By Squeezing Handles, One-Handed Operation, Locking Lever, Hardened Teeth to 61 HRC, Automatic Adjustment, One Handed Operation for Right or Left-Handed Use, Slim Design, Flush Joint Bolt, Self-Locking, Hardened Teeth to 61 HRC, High Stability Double Guide, Pinch Guard, Locking Lever for Space Saving Transport.
- Standards DIN ISO 8976
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1UKL5WESTWARD
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.