Needle Nose Pliers, 6-1/4" Overall Length, 1" Max. Jaw Opening, Serrated Gripping Surface
- Item# 10N875
- Mfr. Model# 30 21 160
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112125
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
Needle Nose Plier, 6-5/8" Overall Length, 2" Max. Jaw Opening, Serrated Gripping Surface
Needle Nose Plier, 7-5/8" Overall Length, 2" Max. Jaw Opening, Serrated Gripping Surface
Needle Nose Plier, 6" Overall Length, 1-5/32" Max. Jaw Opening, Serrated Gripping Surface
- Item Needle Nose Pliers
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Nonsparking No
- ESD Safe No
- Side Cutter No
- Wire Stripper No
- Wire Crimper No
- Jaw Bend 0 Degrees
- Overall Length 6-1/4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Joint Type Solid
- Gripping Surface Serrated
- Spring Return No
- Jaw Length 1-31/32"
- Jaw Width 3/8"
- Tip Width 1/8"
- Max. Jaw Opening 1"
- Handle Type Dipped
- Handle Color Red
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Cutting Capacity/Material 3/32" Medium Hard Wire,1/8" Hard Wire
- Voltage Rating Not Rated
- Standards DIN ISO 5745
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.