26-PC Insulated Tool Kit
- Item # 10G352
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 98 99 12
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27113204
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Tool Kit Product Grouping Insulated Tool Kits
- Tool Families Included Accessories,Cutting Tools,Pliers,Screwdrivers,Sockets,Wrenches
- Item Insulated Tool Kit
- Number of Pieces 26
- Number of Cutting Tools 2
- Number of Pliers 2
- Number of Screwdrivers 7
- Number of Sockets and Accessories 8
- Number of Wrenches 7
- Insulated / Uninsulated Insulated
- Nonsparking No
- Tool Storage Included Yes
- Tool Storage Type Included Case
- Cutting Tools Included Dismantling Fixed Hook Blade Knife 28mm, Cable Knife
- Pliers Included 8" Linemans, 6-1/4" Diagonal Cutting
- Screwdrivers Included Slotted 2.5, 3.5, 4, 5.5mm, Phillips #00, #1, #2
- Sockets and Accessories Included 1/2" Dr 6 pt. Sockets 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19mm, 1/2" Dr T-Handle
- Wrenches Included Open End 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19mm
- Includes Shock Resistant Protective Case
- Standards ASTM F 1505, IEC 60900
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.