22" Push Button V-Jaw Water Pump Plier, 4-1/2" Max. Jaw Opening
- Item # 2DYY4
- Mfr. Model # 87 01 560
- Catalog Page # 875
- UNSPSC # 27112113
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Pump Plier
- Plier Jaw Style V-Jaw
- Adjustment Type Push Button
- Handle Type Dipped
- Overall Length 22"
- Max. Jaw Opening 4-1/2"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- No. of Jaw Positions 20
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Finish Polished
- Features Push Button Adjustment, Fine Adjustment, Self-Locking, Gripping Surfaces with Teeth Hardness Approximately 61 HRC, Box-Joint Design, Double Guide, Pinch Guard
- Standards DIN ISO 8976
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.