10" Push Button Straight Jaw Insulated Plier Wrench, 1-3/4" Max. Jaw Opening
- Item # 2DZD4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 86 07 250 SBA
- Catalog Page # 890
- UNSPSC # 27112113
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Insulated Plier Wrench
- Plier Jaw Style Straight Jaw
- Adjustment Type Push Button
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Overall Length 10"
- Max. Jaw Opening 1-3/4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- No. of Jaw Positions 17
- Jaw Width 5/16"
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Finish Chrome Plated
- Features Replaces Inch and Metric Open End Wrenches, Use For Gripping, Holding, Pressing, and Bending Applications, Zero Backlash Jaw Surface Pressure Prevents Damage to Edges of Sensitive Components, Push Button Adjustment, Jaw Action Allows Tightening and Releasing Quickly Using Ratcheting Principle, Lever Transmission Greater Than 10 to 1 for Strong Gripping Power
- Standards ASTM F1505-94; IEC 60 900; VDE 680/3
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.