Jobsite Mobile Workbench, 46-1/4" Width, 25" Depth, 37-1/2" Height, Steel
- Item# 13R505
- Mfr. Model# 63
- Catalog Page# 958
- UNSPSC# 24102006
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Jobsite Mobile Workbench
- Width 46-1/4"
- Depth 25"
- Height 37-1/2"
- Work Surface Material Steel
- Storage Capacity 25.1 cu. ft.
- Color Red
- Number of Doors 2
- Gauge 12 ga.
- Caster Dia. 6"
- Caster Type (2) Fixed, (2) Swivel
- Material Steel
- Number of Drawers 8
- Number of Shelves 1
- Configuration Right Bank: 21-13/16" L x 17-1/2" D x 1-1/64" T, Left Bank: (3) 1" H, (4) 2-1/2" H, (1) 6" H
- Lid Type Hinged
- Locking System Recessed Lock Housing
- Handle Type Heavy-Duty Push
- Features Fully Arc-Welded Seams, Full-Length Staked Piano Hinges, Powder Paint Finish, 1000 lb. Load Capacity
- Includes (2) Grab On Door, 6" Non-Marking Polyurethane Caster Set, Removable Rubber Mat
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 13R508KNAACK
Price $3,793.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.