65" x 15" x 60" Jobsite Clam Shell Cabinet, 60.9 cu. ft., Tan
- Item # 13R511
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 100
- Catalog Page # 784
- UNSPSC # 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Jobsite Box Product Grouping Jobsite Cabinets
- Item Jobsite Clam Shell Cabinet
- Nominal Outside Width 60"
- Nominal Outside Depth 15"
- Nominal Outside Height 65"
- Storage Capacity 60.9 cu. ft.
- Jobsite Box Color Family Brown
- Locking System (1) 3-Point, (1) Recessed Lock Housing
- Padlock Shackle Max. Dia. 9/32"
- Number of Shelves 6
- Number of Drawers 0
- Handle Type Pull
- Depth 15"
- Height 65"
- Color Tan
- Number of Doors 0
- Material Steel
- Gauge 16
- Casters Included Yes
- Use With Caster No. Mfr. No. 695, 516, 600
- Configuration Left Bank: (3) 59-7/8L x 14-7/32D x 1/16T, Right Bank: (3) 51-11/16L X 14-7/32D x 1/16T
- Features Bracket for Hanging Extension Cords or Tool Belts, Powder Paint Finish for Corrosion, Abrasion, and Scratch Resistance, Steel Skids, Fully Arc-Welded Seams
- Includes (7) Casters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.