23" x 24" x 60" Jobsite Box, 20.2 cu. ft., Tan
- Item # 13R527
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 60
- Catalog Page # 748
- UNSPSC # 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Jobsite Box Product Grouping Jobsite Boxes
- Item Jobsite Box
- Nominal Outside Width 60"
- Nominal Outside Depth 24"
- Nominal Outside Height 23"
- Storage Capacity 20.2 cu. ft.
- Jobsite Box Color Family Brown
- Locking System (1) 3-Point, (1) Recessed Lock Housing
- Padlock Shackle Max. Dia. 3/8"
- Number of Shelves 0
- Number of Drawers 0
- Handle Type (1) Recessed Lid, (2) Recessed Side
- Width 60"
- Depth 24"
- Height 23"
- Color Tan
- Lid Type Hinged
- Number of Doors 0
- Material Steel
- Gauge 16
- Casters Included No
- Use With Caster No. Mfr. No. 695, 495
- Features Electrical Pass-Through Grommet for Weatherproof Power Cord Access, Reinforced Lock Housing, Staked and Welded Heavy-Duty Hinges, Powder Paint Finish, Abrasion, and Scratch Resistance, Steel Skids, Fully Arc-Welded Seams
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.