28.8 SCIM at 20 psig Reset Volume Controller, Beige
- Item # 4DEA1
- Mfr. Model # CSC-3021-10
- Catalog Page # 3103
- UNSPSC # 41112404
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Reset Volume Controller
- Type Sub Master
- Control Type DA/RA
- Thermostat Required for Cooling DA/RA
- Thermostat Required for Heating DA/RA
- Setpoint Range Minimum (In. WC) 0 - 1
- Setpoint Range Maximum (In. WC) Min. to 1
- Reset Pressure Band 0 to 10 psig
- Air Consumption 28.8 SCIM at 20 psig
- Output Sensitivity (In. WC) 5 PSI / 0.02" WC
- Main Air Pressure (PSIG) 15 to 30 psig
- Connection Ports Push On Fittings For 1/4" O.D. Tubing
- Max. Signal Pressure (In. WC) 6
- Material of Construction ABS
- Output Capability 0 to Supply Pressure
- Operating Temp. Limit (F) 40 to 120 Degrees F
- Mounting Hole Dia. (In.) 3/16
- Features DA or RA, Adjustable Min Max, Reset Start Point Factory Set at 3 psig Start
- Color Beige
- Accessories HFO-0006/SSS-1000 Series Flow Sensors, 4DEA3, 4DEA4, 4DEA5, 4DEA6
- Includes Mounting Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Cuba, Iran and North Korea.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.