Receiver Controller, Dual Input
- Item# 4DED4
- Mfr. Model# CCC-1002
- Catalog Page# 3796
- UNSPSC# 40141603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Receiver Controller
- Type Dual Input w/Remote Set Point Adjustment, High Main Valve Capacity
- Control Type Field Selectable
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 40 to 120
- Air Input Range (PSI) 3 to 30
- Height (In.) 5-1/4
- Width (In.) 4-3/8
- Depth (In.) 2-5/16
- Pressure (PSI) 3 to 15
- Air Consumption 20 SCIM
- Gauge Optional
- Reset Capability Yes
- Output 3 to 15 psig
- Authority 20 to 200 Percent Adjustable
- Characteristics Dir/Rev Acting, Remote SP Input, ABS UL 94HB Plastic Construction
- Application Designed To Control Valves And Actuators In Hvac Systems, Including Low Limit Applications, Designed To Work With Pressure Switches, Receiver Gauges, Relays And Temperature Transmitters
- Includes 3/16" (5 Mm) Nipples For 1/4" (6 Mm) O.D. Polyethylene Tubing
- Product Description Proportional Control Device. Use With Pneumatic Transmitters Or Other 3 To 15 Psig Pneumatic Devices, For Controlling Valves And Actuators In Hvac Systems
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Cuba, Iran and North Korea.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.