24VAC/DC Proportional Electric Actuator, -22° to 131°F, 320 in.-lb., 90 to 115 sec., Includes: Non-R
- Item # 6HXU8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MEP-7852
- Catalog Page # 3045
- UNSPSC # 31251502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Actuator
- Mounting Type Direct Mount
- Shaft Type 3/8" to 1" Round or 5/16" to 5/8" Square
- Torque 320 in.-lb.
- Stroke Deg. 0 to 95
- Height 3"
- Width 5"
- Depth 10-1/8"
- Electrical Connections 22-14 AWG Wire Clamp
- Signal Type Proportional
- Motor Direction CW or CCW
- Ambient Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Power Consumption 10 to 40VA Initial
- Timing 90 to 115 sec.
- Voltage 24VAC/DC
- For Use With Dampers or Valves that Require Up to 320 in.-lb. of Torque
- Includes Non-Rotation Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.