24VAC/DC Floating Electric Actuator, -22° to 131°F, 40 in.-lb., 90 sec., Includes: Non-Rotation Brac
- Item # 6HXU4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MEP-4001
- Catalog Page # 3106
- UNSPSC # 31251502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Actuator
- Mounting Type Direct Mount
- Spring Return No
- Shaft Type 1/4" to 5/8" Round or 1/4 "to 7/16" Square
- Torque 40 in.-lb.
- Stroke Deg. 0 to 95
- Height 2-1/2"
- Width 2-5/8"
- Depth 5-3/8"
- Electrical Connections 22-14 AWG Wire Clamp
- Signal Type Floating
- Ambient Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Power Consumption 2VA
- Timing 90 sec.
- Voltage 24VAC/DC
- For Use With Dampers or Valves that Require Up to 40 in.-lb. of Torque
- Includes Non-Rotation Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Cuba, Iran, and North Korea.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.