Tone Generator and Probe Kit Display: LED Adapter Type: RJ11 to Banana Clip
- Item # 6LFX2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VDV526-054
- Catalog Page # 370
- UNSPSC # 43222814
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tone Generator and Probe Kit
- For Use With Twisted Pair and Single Conductor Cables/Wiring
- Adapter Type RJ11 to Banana Clip
- Connector Type Alligator Clips
- Standards CE & WEEE
- Includes RJ11 to Alligator Clip Cable, (4) LR44 Batteries
- Primary Function Copper Cable Tracing (Tone & Probe Kit)
- Instrument Display None
- Data Line Polarity Indicator No
- WiFi Capability No
- PoE/PoE+ Detection No
- Tone Generator Yes
- Tone Detection Yes
- Wiremapping No
- Cable Length Display No
- Distance to Fault No
- Pair Tracing Yes
- Endpoint Testing No
- Continuity Testing Yes
- Opens/Shorts Detection No
- Telephone Service Detection No
- Ethernet Service Detection No
- Cable Speed Qualification No
- Crosstalk Detection No
- Impedance Detection No
- Cable Certification No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.