Tone Generator and Probe Kit Application Cable/Wire and Pair Tracing and Continuity Testing
- Item# 6HJU6
- Mfr. Model# VDV500-808
- Catalog Page# 469
- UNSPSC# 43222814
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tone Generator and Probe Kit
- Application Cable/Wire and Pair Tracing and Continuity Testing
- Connector Type Alligator Clips, RJ11 and RJ45
- For Use With Twisted Pair, Single Conductor, Datacom and Generic Cables/Wiring
- Includes VDV-500-051 Tone Generator, VDV-500-060 Tone Tracing Probe, Lanyard and Carrying Case
- Display LED
- Features Tracer: Adjustable Volume. Non-Conductive Tip. Replaceable Tip. Integrated Generator Storage. Generator: Two Tone Styles. Tone Activated LED. Auto-Off After Approximately 30 Minutes. RJ Jack For Direct Connection To Phone Cables Or RJ Alligator Clip Set
- Data Safe Monitor No
- Line Polarity Indicator Yes
- Waterproof No
- Standards CE & WEEE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.