Pin Punch, 25/64 x 6-11/16 In, Steel
- Item # 24C227
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4PPL10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
This long-style pin punch is designed for driving out and removing pins and keys. It features a soft head that will mushroom instead of chipping for added safety. It also features a knurled handle for optimum grip. The tough, resilient shaft is made from tool steel, and is heat-treated for durability and extra strength.
- Item Pin Punch
- Length (In.) 6-11/16
- Tip Size (In.) 25/64
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Construction Steel
- Characteristics Soft Head For Safety, Will Mushroom, Not Chip
- Application For Driving Out And Removing Pins And Keys
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions