Keystone Slotted/Phillips Screwdriver Set, Acetate with Vinyl Grip, Number of Pieces: 7
- Item # 5LL68
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 85076
- Catalog Page # 798
- UNSPSC # 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdriver Sets
- Item Screwdriver Set
- Screwdriver Tip Style Keystone Slotted/Phillips
- Tip Style Group Standard
- Tip Size #2,1/4"#1,3/16",5/16"
- Handle Material Acetate with Vinyl Grip
- Shank Length 3" to 6"
- Overall Length 6-3/4" to 10-5/16"
- Includes Keystone Slotted 1/4" x 4", 5/16" x 6", Cabinet 1/8" x 3", 1/8" x 4", 1/8" x 6", Phillips #1 x 3", #2 x 4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated No
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Cushion Grip
- Number of Pieces 7
- Shank Shape Round, Square
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Chrome
- Standards ASME, ANSI
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 23NN72KLEIN TOOLS
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.