Steel Insulated Screwdriver with 10" Shank and 3/8" Keystone Slotted Tip
- Item# 1N052
- Mfr. Model# 602-10-INS
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Insulated Screwdriver
- Handle Material Acetate with Rubber Grip
- Tip Style Group Slotted
- Tip Style Keystone Slotted
- Tip Size 3/8"
- Shank Length 10"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Handle Design Cushion Grip
- Shank Shape Round
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Insulated with Black Oxide Tip
- Overall Length 15-7/16"
- Features 1000V Rated
- Standards ASME B107-52
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.