Steel Insulated Screwdriver with 10" Shank and 3/8" Keystone Slotted Tip
- Item# 1N052
- Mfr. Model# 602-10-INS
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Insulated Screwdriver
- Handle Material Acetate with Rubber Grip
- Tip Style Group Slotted
- Tip Style Keystone Slotted
- Tip Size 3/8"
- Shank Length 10"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Handle Design Cushion Grip
- Shank Shape Round
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Insulated with Black Oxide Tip
- Overall Length 15-7/16"
- Features 1000V Rated
- Standards ASME B107-52
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.