55-1/2" x 3" Hardened Alloy Grizzly® Bar, Orange and Black and Yellow
- Item# 2DGB1
- Mfr. Model# 64306
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Pry Bar Sub-Category Pinch Bars
- Item Grizzly(R) Bar
- Overall Length 55-1/2"
- Overall Width 3"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Dia. 3"
- Material Hardened Alloy
- Color Orange and Black and Yellow
- Features Heavy, Strong, Multi-Purpose Tool That Saves Time and Effort on the Job. Use it to Help Align Walls During Tilt-Up Construction, Roll and Align Large Pipe, Remove Shingles or Flooring and Many Other Stripping and Prying tasks, Blade is Forged and Hardened Alloy with Keyhole Nail-Pulling Slot in Center and V-Notch in Tapered Edge
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.