14-PC Electricians Tool Kit
- Item # 25D133
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 80014
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27113204
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Tool Kit Product Grouping Tool Kits
- Tool Families Included Screwdrivers
- Item Electricians Tool Kit
- Number of Pieces 14
- Number of Electrical and Telecomm Tools 1
- Number of Measuring Tools 1
- Number of Pliers 4
- Number of Screwdrivers 5
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Nonsparking No
- Tool Storage Included Yes
- Tool Storage Type Included Pouch
- Electrical and Telecomm Tools Included 10 to 18 AWG Wire Stripper/Cutter
- Measuring Tools Included 25 ft. Tape Measure
- Pliers Included 9" High Leverage Side-Cut, 8" Side Cut Long Nose, 8" Diagonal Cutting, 10" Pump
- Screwdrivers Included Phillips #1 x 3", Wire-Bending Phillips #2, Cabinet Tip 1/4" x 4", 1/4" x 6", 3/16" x 6"
- Includes Safety Glasses, Adjustable Tool Belt
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.