1/4" to 7/16" Steel Drive-A-Matic Nut Driver, Yellow with Black Grip
- Item # 2VYZ9
- Mfr. Model # 632
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Drive-A-Matic Nut Driver
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Nut Driver Shank Style Adjustable
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Magnetic/Nonmagnetic Nonmagnetic
- Nut Driver Hex Size 1/4" to 7/16"
- Nut Holding No
- Nonsparking No
- Nut Driver Shank Length 3"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Nut Driver Overall Length 6-3/4"
- Nut Driver Shank Material Steel
- Nut Driver Handle Design Cushion Grip
- Nut Driver Handle Material Plastic
- Nut Driver Handle Color Yellow with Black Grip
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.