16" Hacksaw for Metal, 12"
- Item # 2DGD2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 701-S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Hand Saw Product Grouping Hacksaws
- Hand Saw Application Metal
- Item Hacksaw
- Length 16"
- Blade Length 12"
- Teeth per Inch 18, 24, 32
- Blade Material Steel
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Aluminum finger grip
- Function Blade has three teeth sizes; blade converts quickly to 90 or 45 for standard or flush-cut applications; pivot-lock adjusts blade tension for straighter cuts and longer blade life
- Features Dual purpose hacksaw, blade converts quickly to 90 or 45 degree for standard or flush-cut applications. Hacksaw has thumb guard for two-hand sawing.
- Number of Pieces 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.