10-1/4" Groove Joint Straight Jaw Water Pump Plier, 1-3/4" Max. Jaw Opening
- Item # 1N095
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # D502-10-INS
- Catalog Page # 855
- UNSPSC # 27112113
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Plier Product Group Pliers
- Plier Item Tongue and Groove Pliers
- Item Water Pump Plier
- Plier Jaw Style Straight Jaw
- Adjustment Type Groove Joint
- Max. Jaw Opening 1-3/4"
- Overall Length 10-1/4"
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Nonsparking No
- Insulated No
- Material Steel
- Finish Natural
- Features Two Layers Of Insulation Provide Protection Against Electric Shock, Thick, Exceptionally Tough, High-Dielectric White Inner Coating Is Bonded To The Tool, A Flame Retardant, Impact-Resistant, Bright Orange Outer Coating, Secure Tongue and Groove Design for Non-Slip Grip - Even With Heavy Pressure, Integral Guards Help Prevent Hand Contact With Conductive Parts, Orange Handle Color
- Standards IEC 60900, ASTM F1505
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.