SAE Master Tool Set, Number of Pieces: 98, Primary Application: General Purpose
- Item # 38AN80
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # JKTC0012361
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27113201
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Master Tool Set
- Tool Families Included Accessories,Inspection,Pliers,Retrieving Tools,Screwdrivers,Sockets,Striking Tools,Wrenches
- Tool Kit Product Grouping Tool Kits
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Tool Storage Included Yes
- Tool Storage Type Included Case
- Included Storage Mfr. No. 1610-BLACK
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Number of Pieces 98
- Number of Pliers 6
- Pliers Included Diagonal Cutting w/Grip: 5-1/16",Duckbill w/Grip: 7-25/32",Groove Power Track II w/Grip: 16-7/8",Safety Wire Twister Reversible: (2) 8-3/4",Soft Jaw Cannon Plug: 9-1/2",Tongue
- Number of Screwdrivers 4
- Screwdrivers Included #2 x 1-1/2",#2 x 4",#3 x 6",Phillips Round Bar: #1 x 3"
- Number of Wrenches 5
- Wrenches Included 200-1000 in.-lb.,40-200 in.-lb.,Auto Wrench,Combination 12 PT: 1-11/16",Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque: 10-50 in.-lb.
- Number of Striking Tools 2
- Striking Tools Included Hammer Brass: 1-1/2 lb.,Punch Brass Drift: 1/2" x 8"
- Number of Sockets/Accs. 30
- Drive Size 1/4",3/8"
- 1/4 In. Drive Sockets/Accs. Included 10",14",3",3/8",6",7/16",9/16",Extension: 2",Handle Hinge: 5-3/4",Handle Speeder,Power Bit Holder,Ratchet,Socket Deep 6 PT: 1/2",Universal Joint
- 3/8 In. Drive Sockets/Accs. Included 12",3",3/8",6",7/16",8",9/16",Crowfoot Open End: 1-11/16",Extension: 1-3/4",Handle Hinge: 7-7/8",Handle Speeder,Power Bit Holder,Ratchet,Socket Deep 6 PT: 1/2",Universal Joint
- Number of Inspection and Retrieving Tools 2
- Inspection,Retrieving Tools Included 1-1/4",Circular Inspection Mirror: 7/8"
- Nonsparking No
- Number of Miscellaneous Tools 1
- Miscellaneous Tools Included Insert Bit #2
- Number of Consumable Parts 0
- Includes Storage Case
- Standards ASME
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.