Brass Kitchen Faucet with Pullout Sprayer, Manual Faucet Operation, Number of Handles: 1
- Item # 45L024
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 77-2115
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Kitchen Faucet with Pullout Sprayer
- Faucet Operation Manual
- Number of Handles 1
- Faucet Handle Type Lever
- Flow Rate 2.00 gpm
- Number of Holes 1
- Mounting Hole Center to Center Single Hole
- Body Material Brass
- Faucet Spout Shape Low Arc Pull Out
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Mounting Type - Faucet Surface
- Connection 1/2" IPS
- Spout Length 8"
- Valve Type Ceramic
- Finish Chrome
- Height 9"
- Flow Outlet Type - Faucet Aerated
- Replacement Cartridge Mfr. No. 46-1850
- Includes No
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards NSF61-9
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.