16"L Stainless Steel Braided Water Connector Kit for Faucet
- Item # 4EEV7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 88-1015
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141720
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Connector Kit
- Material of Construction Stainless Steel Braided
- Application Faucet
- Outside Dia. (In.) 5/8
- Water Connector Inlet Size (In) 3/8
- Water Connector Inlet Type Comp.
- Water Connector Outlet Size (In) 1/2
- Water Connector Outlet Type FIP
- Supply Stop Inlet Size (In) 5/8
- Supply Stop Inlet Type Comp.
- Supply Stop Outlet Size (In) 3/8
- Supply Stop Outlet Type Comp.
- Length (In.) 16
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI) 125
- Operating Temp. (F) 40 To 180
- Inner Core PVC
- Nut Material Brass
- Finish Stainless Steel
- Features An Auto Off Device On The Inlet Side To Protect Against Catastrophic Water Damage
- Standards IAPMO, NSF61
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 29FJ58KISSLER
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.