16"L Stainless Steel Braided Faucet Connector for Lavatory and Kitchen Faucets
- Item # 31XJ56
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 88-2016
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141720
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Faucet Connector
- Material of Construction Stainless Steel Braided
- Application Lavatory and Kitchen Faucets
- Outside Dia. (In.) 3/8
- Inlet Size (In.) 3/8
- Inlet Type Compression
- Outlet (In.) 1/2
- Outlet Type FIP
- Water Connector Inlet Size (In) 3/8
- Water Connector Inlet Type Compression
- Water Connector Outlet Size (In) 1/2
- Water Connector Outlet Type FIP
- Supply Stop Inlet Size (In) 3/8
- Supply Stop Inlet Type Compression
- Supply Stop Outlet Size (In) 1/2
- Supply Stop Outlet Type FIP
- Length (In.) 16
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI) 250
- Operating Temp. (F) 60 Degrees
- Inner Core Rubber
- Nut Material Metal
- Finish Stainless Steel
- Features No Kink Hose
- Standards IAPMO, NSF
- Compliance UPC
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.