120"L Stainless Steel Supply Line for Ice Machine
- Item # 45RC22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 88-6080
- Catalog Page # 2710
- UNSPSC # 40141720
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Supply Line
- Material of Construction Stainless Steel
- Application Ice Machine
- Outside Dia. (In.) 1/4
- Inlet Size (In.) 1/4
- Inlet Type Compression
- Outlet (In.) 1/4
- Outlet Type Compression
- Water Connector Inlet Size (In) 1/4
- Water Connector Inlet Type Compression
- Water Connector Outlet Size (In) 1/4
- Water Connector Outlet Type Compression
- Supply Stop Inlet Size (In) 1/4
- Supply Stop Inlet Type Compression
- Supply Stop Outlet Size (In) 1/4
- Supply Stop Outlet Type Compression
- Length (In.) 120
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI) 250
- Inner Core Rubber
- Nut Material Brass
- Finish Stainless Steel
- Includes Connector Nuts
- Standards IAPMO, NSF, UPC
- Compliance UL
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.