Kimtech Science LWC (Light Weight Crepe) Disposable Wipes, 280 Ct. 4-2/5" x 8-2/5" Sheets, White
- Item # 2VHV7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 05511
- Catalog Page # 661
- UNSPSC # 47131502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Wiper Classification Single Use
- Item Disposable Wipes
- Dispensing Form Dispenser Box, Folded
- Product Color White
- Sheet Size 4-2/5" x 8-2/5"
- Number of Sheets 280
- Material LWC (Light Weight Crepe)
- Product Series Kimtech Science
- Self-Dispensing Package Yes
- Ply 1
- Containers per UOM 60
- Features •Kimtech Science Precision Wipes have anti-static (anti-stat ) dispensing •These affordable wipers versatile for a variety of general cleaning and polishing tasks•Pop-Up Box format delivers reliable one-at-a-time dispensing and portability; the box is coated to help keep wipers protected, clean and dry
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.