Type III Soda Lime Glass Jug, 64 oz. 6PK
- Item # 8PNA3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5916438V-25
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E5314
- UNSPSC # 24112602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Jug
- Labware Capacity - English 64 oz.
- Labware Capacity - Metric 2L
- Labware Body Material Type III Soda Lime Glass
- Carboy/Jerrican/Jug Handle Style Integral Shoulder
- Labware Clarity Transparent
- Autoclavable No
- Carboy/Jerrican/Jug Item Jug
- Labware Body Color Clear
- Labware Closure Material Polyethylene (PE)
- Labware Height - English 10.4"
- Labware Height - Metric 266mm
- Labware Screw Closure Size 38-400mm
- Includes Closure Yes
- Labware Closure Type Screw On
- Labware Closure Liner Material Polyethylene
- Labware Basic Material Glass
- Includes Narrow Mouth
- Diameter 126mm
- Labware Nominal Capacity - English 64 oz.
- Labware Nominal Capacity - Metric 2L
- Labware USP Specification Type III
- Labware Width - English 5"
- Labware Width - Metric 126mm
- Labware Depth - Metric 126mm
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.