Type III Soda Lime Glass Jug, 80 oz. 6PK
- Item # 8NMP2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5928038V-25
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E5316
- UNSPSC # 24112601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Jug
- Labware Capacity - English 80 oz.
- Labware Capacity - Metric 2.4L
- Labware Body Material Type III Soda Lime Glass
- Carboy/Jerrican/Jug Handle Style Integral Shoulder
- Labware Clarity Colored
- Autoclavable No
- Carboy/Jerrican/Jug Item Jug
- Labware Body Color Amber
- Labware Closure Material Polyethylene (PE)
- Labware Height - English 11.5"
- Labware Height - Metric 310mm
- Labware Screw Closure Size 38-430mm
- Includes Closure Yes
- Labware Closure Type Screw On
- Labware Basic Material Glass
- Includes Narrow Mouth
- Diameter 137mm
- Labware Nominal Capacity - English 80 oz.
- Labware Nominal Capacity - Metric 2.4L
- Labware USP Specification Type III
- Labware Width - English 6.6"
- Labware Width - Metric 168mm
- Labware Depth - Metric 168mm
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.