Glass Test Tube, 12mL, Type I Borosilicate Glass, Non-Sterile
- Item # 52NJ48
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 73750-16100
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41121706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Screw Thread Culture Tube
- Labware Tube Type Test Tube
- Labware Nominal Capacity - English 0.4 oz.
- Labware Nominal Capacity - Metric 12mL
- Labware Outside Dia. - Metric 16mm
- Labware Length - English 3.2"
- Labware Length - Metric 100mm
- Graduation Range Not Graduated
- Labware Basic Material Glass
- Labware Body Material Type I Borosilicate Glass
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Non-Sterile
- Autoclavable No
- Labware Body Color Clear
- Labware Screw Closure Size 15-415mm
- Graduation Subdivisions Not Graduated
- For Use With Suitable for tissue culture work
- Includes Modular trays are shrink wrapped in plastic film
- Special Features Disposable, Marking Spot
- GPI Thread Size/Finish 15-415
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.