Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3, Purple, 2XL, PR 1
- Item# 3PUW7
- Mfr. Model# 97434
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# E4250
- UNSPSC# 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Coating Material Nitrile
- Cut Resistant Yes
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- Puncture Resistant No
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 0
- Color Purple
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Size 2XL
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 8000 Cycles Minimum
- ANSI Cut Grams 1150
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 48
- Back Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn/Nylon Blend Liner
- Coating Coverage Fingertips and Dotted Palm
- Coating Finish Dotted Texture
- Cut 3
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Weight 0.17 lb.
- Length 10.24"
- Palm Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn/Nylon Blend Liner with Black Dotted Palm
- Finger Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn /Nylon Blend Liner with PURPLE NITRILE* Finger Tips
- Stitching Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn/Nylon Blend
- Standards ANSI Level 3/EN388 Level 3 cut resistance
- Hand Ambidextrous
- Application Metal fabrication, Glass handling, Automotive assembly, Stamping and assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Suriname, El Salvador, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
This item is restricted for international sale.