Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures
- Fixture Type Hazardous Location Fixtures
- Lamp Type F32T8
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Bulb Designation F32T8
- Lamp Watts 32
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 4PL16
- Fixture Wattage 64
- Voltage 120-277
- Description/Special Features Food Handling And Areas Hazardous From Coal or Wood Dust, Class I Div 2 Hazardous Vapors And Heavy Moisture
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 to 104 Degrees F
- Housing Material Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester
- Housing Finish White
- Finish Light Beige
- Mounting Conduit And Suspension, Two 3/4" Hubs On End Of Fixture, With 3/4" x 1/2" Reducers
- Length 53-1/4"
- Height 5-3/4"
- Width 8-1/4"
- Standards Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, D/Class I, Zone 2, Groups IIC, IIB, IIA/Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups F, G/AEx nAII, Ex nAll/Wet Locations/NEMA 4X, IP66 cCSAus. ABS, NSF
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.