CFL Fixture,64W,Wall Mount
- Item # 7J622
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VQ1F6430B2GLG
- Catalog Page # 465
- UNSPSC # 39111901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Compact Fluorescent Light Fixture
- Fixture Type Hazardous Location
- Lamp Type Compact Fluorescent
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Bulb Designation CF32DT/E/IN/830
- Lamp Watts 32
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 1PHA3
- Fixture Wattage 64
- Fixture Item Number 10N095
- Mounting Bracket Item Number 2PDE7
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Lamp Included Yes
- Ambient Temp. Range -4
- Housing Material Copper-Free Aluminum
- Housing Finish Tan
- Finish Baked Powder Epoxy/Polyester Finish
- Mounting Wall
- Length 16-29/32"
- Height 5-3/8"
- Includes Globe, Tank, Mount and Guard
- Width 13.67
- Standards Class I, Div. 2 Groups A, B, C, D; Class I, Zone 2, Groups IIC, IIB, IIA; Class II Div 1&2, Groups E, F, G; Class III; Suitable for Wet Locations; NEMA 3, 4, 4X, IP66
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.