5-3/4" Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with 85dB @ 10 ft., Chirp Audible Alert; (3) AA
- Item# 5TR37
- Mfr. Model# KN-COSM-BA
- Catalog Page# 1940
- UNSPSC# 46191501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Detection Method Ionization, Electrochemical
- Interconnection Capability No
- Power Source (3) AA
- Audible Alert 85dB @ 10 ft., Chirp
- Visual Alert Red LED
- Diameter 5-3/4"
- Height 1-3/4"
- Digital Readout No
- Battery Backup No
- Features Low Battery Indicator with Sound, Voice and Flashing Light
- Hush Button Yes
- Test Button Yes
- Locking Pin Yes
- Operating Temp. 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Standards UL, NFPA, Federal Housing Authority, Housing and Urban Development and California State Fire Marshal Guidelines
- Includes Mounting Anchors and Screws
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 Year Limited
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5KCY7BRK
List Price $55.85 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.